ESCAC talent nominated at the Feroz Awards
Today the nominations for the Feroz Awards, the film awards given by the Association of Spanish Film Informers, were announced. These are the ESCAC talent productions that have been nominated:
Best Drama Film:
- Las niñas, directed by Pilar Palomero and edited by graduate Sofi Escudé (Hayati, Matar al padre)
- No matarás, by David Victori ,has graduate Jordi Vallejo as screenwriter, Elias M. Felix as DoP, Alberto Gutiérrez as editor and Ester Velasco as line producer.
- Ane, ESCAC Master’s Degree in Film Direction alumni David Pérez Sañudo first film, has the ESCAC Master’s Degree in Production alumni Elena Maeso as a producer and graduate Lluís Murua as editor.
Best Comedy Film:
- Los europeos, directed by Víctor García León based on Rafael Azcona’s novel, has graduate Marta Libertad Castillo as screenwriter and Anna Pujol as production designer.
- Sentimental, directed by Cesc Gay, has graduate Liliana Artigal as editor, Anna Pujol as production designer and Víctor Tort sound designer.
Best Comedy Series:
- Mira lo que has hecho, created by Berto Romero, it has among its ranks Enric Pardo as script coordinator; Javier Ruiz Caldera as director (seasons 2 and 3), Alberto de Toro (seasons 1, 2 and 3), Alberto Guitérrez and Oriol Pérez (seasons 1 and 2) in editing; Sergi Vilanova as director of photography (replacing Ricard Canyellas from season 1); Laura Díez as sound designer; Javier Rodero in the original music and Toni Carrizosa as executive producer, all of them graduates of the school. Mariona Mas, teacher at ESCAC, signs the costumes.In addition, the visual effects have been made by the ESCAC VFX Lab Pro, coordinated by Lluís Castells, supervised by Lio Estivill and with Albert Aynés in the production, all graduates.
Best Drama Series:
- Veneno, Atresmedia original series created, written and directed by Javier Calvo and Javier Ambrossi, has graduate Claudia Costrafreda and Ian de la Rosa (screenwritters), Gris Jordana and Andreu Adam Rubiralta (DoPs), Alberto Gutiérrez (editor), Laia Casanovas (sound) as well as many other graduates in the different departments.
- Antidisturbios, the new original series of Movistar+, created by Rodrigo Sorogoyen e Isabel Peña, has graduate Jofre Farré as Line producer Master’s Degree in Cinematography alumni Diego Cabezas as one of the series DoP.
Best Film Poster:
- La reina de los lagartos, a film by Burnin’ Percebes, a creative duo formed by Fernando Martínez and graduate Juan González.
The Feroz Awards Gala will be held on February 8th.