ESCAC Talent Grants 21/22
One of the maxims of the ESCAC Foundation is to support the talent and continuous education of our students. That is why every year the school calls for Internal Scholarships aimed at Bachelor’s or Master’s students who want to continue their studies at ESCAC.
For the academic year 2021-2022, ESCAC’s management has decided to award 14 full scholarships and one half scholarship, with the following distribution:
- 2 scholarships for the Master’s Degree in Screenwriting
- 2 scholarships and a half scholarship for the Master in Cinematography
- 2 scholarships for the Postgraduate in Cinematography
- 1 scholarship for the Master in Film Directing
- 1 scholarship for the Master in Documentary Filmmaking
- 1 scholarship for the Postgraduate in Production Management
- 1 scholarship for the Postgraduate in Film Business
- 1 scholarship for the Master in Art Direction
- 1 scholarship for the Master in Editing
- 2 scholarships for the Master in Film Directing
The beneficiary student must carry out work to support teaching and assist in the proper development of the master’s degree.
We remind you that these scholarships are for Masters, Postgraduate and specialisation courses and are aimed at alumni of the school. New students can only apply for the Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships.
The ESCAC Foundation allocates 13% of its budget to funding scholarships for the various studies offered at the school.
These scholarships join the 30 scholarships for the Bachelor’s Degree announced last week.