We offer you a film school in an unparalleled setting, with facilities that foster a spirit of cooperation and community.
Heart of the square, heart of the school. Ideas for a new team project may blossom over coffee, a mid-morning snack or a round of beers after class.
The best opportunities begin in the wings
In the square you’ll find a café and restaurant run by Yummy Taller, where students, teachers and staff come together. A place of opportunities, a metaphor for the film industry and real-life networking. Make the most of it!
- Café: open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 10 pm, in La Farinera Square.
- Restaurant: open Monday to Friday from 1 to 4 pm, on the ground floor of the Colon 1 Building. The menu includes vegetarian and gluten-free options.
More hours of reading and viewing than in an entire school year.
An oasis for film buffs
The media library contains over 15,000 films, books and cinema journals.
As our school is affiliated with the University of Barcelona, students also have access to its library network.
Library hours: 9 am to 10 pm. Check out from 10.30 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday.
We have newly built facilities covering more than 12,000 square metres in the La Farinera and Vapor Universitario buildings, fully set up to teach Film and Audiovisual studies:
- 4 Sets: 350m2 / 280m2 / 200m2 / 100m2
- Cameras: 35mm, 16mm, Red One
- Alexa, Canon c100, Canon 300, HD, DSLR
- Filming grips, Steadycam, Travelling
- 3 Workshops: 350m2 Construction Workshop / 350m2 Carpentry Workshop / 150m2 Construction Workshop
- Wardrobe and Props Storehouse
- Digital Sound Equipment
- Digital Colour Grading with Resolve
- Avid and Final Cut Editing Rooms
- Post-production Sound Room with ProTools HD
- Mixing Room for Surround Sound 5.1 and 7.1 Scheduling and EP Budgeting
- Numeric Control Station for Set Construction
- 16mm and 35mm telecine room
- Digital Post-production Rooms with Maya, Arnold, Nuke, ZBrush, Houdini, Mari, Adobe Design Suite, etc.
- Digital image processing room
- VFX laboratory